New for 2016!
- Cajun Peel-N-Eat Shrimp – 1/2# of shrimp, seasoned in a blend of Caribbean spices and served cold with cocktail sauce.
- New Tiki Bar serving only Craft brews in bottles or cans.
- Returning this year: Not Your Father’s Root Beer Adult Float – The newest in craft beer, Not Your Father’s Root Beer, served with a scoop of Ice Cream to taste just like a childhood favorite…but for adults! (5.9% abv)
- Surly Furious and Fulton Lonely Blonde on tap!
- New craft beers available including selections from Lift Bridge, Deschutes, and Bauhaus.
- Don’t forget the classics like our Caribbean Style Lobster Roll and Jerk Chicken Sandwich
- Wine – Serving the classics from local Minnesota vineyard, WineHaven
For 12 consecutive days, ending Labor Day, Café Caribe features Caribbean fare, beer, wine, and malternatives, plus daily live music in an energetic and fun environment.
“The dance floor is packed with revelers who must think they’re in New Orleans or Florida or Jamaica. Dancers have lights in their hair, hands in the air and shake it all over…It’s fun, fun, fun” says Jon Bream, music critic for the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
With menu items including Crab Cakes, Jambalaya, Gumbo, Buffalo Shrimp, and Deep Fried Calamari, Café Caribe is a necessary stop at the Minnesota State Fair. All, of course, can be paired perfectly with an Ice Cold Beer, wine, or our specialty Beergarita – a refreshing combination of Frozen Margarita and Ice Cold Beer! Don’t forget to try the NEW menu items this year, such as a Caribbean Style Lobster Roll, or a new and improved Jerk Chicken Sandwich.
Café Caribe…where there is always a party going on.